Friday, September 12, 2008

Kayla and Kevin Part 1

I had the pleasure of shooting Kayla and Kevin's wedding for my last wedding of the season. Woo-hoo, I made it (and shot their wedding at 38 weeks pregnant). It was a great way to end the season. They are ANOTHER great couple (how do I get so lucky) that had so much fun and were so in love. And they gave me ample time for bride and groom shots (so much so, we are doing a two part post) This post will be "everything else" and later I will post a whole post dedicated to bride + groom creative portraits.

and a huge shout out to my cousin Sierra who was a great assistant for the day. she carried around all my gear, took some awesome shots, and listen to me complain about braxton hicks contractions. lol.









i don't usually post a lot of wedding party shots. but i do do them, so today i am going to post some



Kevin watching Kayla come down the aisle (image by Sierra Dobbs)








more wedding party shots






best man gearing up for the next shot (image by Sierra Dobbs)





this is sierra's view of the jumping shot. good air kevin!








Kevin and Kayla served their guests the cake, which I thought was incredibly sweet


they also played a rousing game of musical chairs








and as I said, I will post a bunch of bride and groom portraits tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to run around and rock at picture taking at 38 weeks! Loving the group shots on the steps and the one below, just goes to show pregnancy does not affect your functioning! looks like it was a really pretty wedding.