Tuesday, September 2, 2008

etcetera

I was putting off this post because I have some other etcetera type news I wanted to post and can't quite yet, but I have been getting lots of inquiries for dates that I have booked, so I wanted to update on my 2009 availability. I am very close to being fully booked for next year. I will accept up to 2 more weddings. Here are the dates I have free.

4/11
4/25
10/24
10/31
11/7
11/21
12/5

and as I said I will only book two of these dates as I already have 25 weddings on my schedule and I like to book less than 30 weddings a year to give more individual attention to my couples.

Also, please remember I will travel ANYWHERE for weddings. I have done, or have weddings booked in South Carolina, Baltimore, Chicago, Minneapolis, Nashville, Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, La Crosse, Eau Claire, and more local areas too! I will even travel out of the country to your destination wedding!

you can always check the availability page on my website to see my wedding schedule. Thank you!

AND, I am now booking 2010 weddings. I know I had a couple inquiries for 2010 in the past and I wasn't quite booking that far in advance. Well, now I am, so if you are looking for a wedding photographer in 2010, contact me!

I have one more wedding and one more session this before Baby Time! We are getting very excited for Baby Muellenberg #2's arrival. (my due date is Sept 22nd). Thank you to everyone who has been understanding as I had to shuffle things around with weddings and not accept as many lifestyle sessions this year. We will sure to keep you updated when the baby comes.

and because no post is complete with out a picture here is one from an "unbridaled" (my new name for trash the dress sessions) session with the GORGEOUS Jen this weekend

more from Jen's session, plus Emily and Nick's wedding, Gracie's lifestyle session and Shelby's senior pictures coming up this week, so keep checking back!

No comments: