Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Jen, unbridaled.

I really don't like the term "trash the dress" for these sessions. I think it gives brides visions of their dress being totally ruined and forever lost to them. And while we can certainly do as much as you want with the session, the dress doesn't have to be trashed. Ask Jen....her dress got a bit dirty to be sure, but NOTHING that a bit of cleaning wouldn't fix in a jiffy. But neither is it a stuffy, traditional bridal session. So.....Unbridaled is what it is. Jen and I had a ton of fun....even though it was the HOT middle of the day. She was a great subject! Thanks again Jen




























3 comments:

Katie Bradford Osborne said...

I absolutely love this session, Krystal! And I like your philosophy on 'trash-the-dress.'

Jen said...

I love that your new term for this!
It is sure to catch on nationwide.
I also had so much fun and dream about my next session on a daily basis. LOL! Seriously, I want to do this again next year. :)
You rock.
Jen

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the ones where she's working the red sash!