Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Marnie and David. 6.14.08

Marnie and David had a glorious summer day for their wedding. And my assistant, Kristin, and I had a lovely time with you guys. The love this couple shares is so obvious and it was a day full of such fun and emotion. It helped that we got to shoot at one of my favorite area churches (English Lutheran in La Crosse--AMAZING LIGHT) and one of my favorite reception venues, Pettibone . Thanks guys for having us be a part of your day













grooms
men and necklace shots by Kristin Knudson













above image by Kristin Knudson



















2 comments:

Diana said...

I love the cloud ones! And the one with the mini bride and groom with the sun! Amazing.

Heather Cicione Photography said...

After you have that baby I am SO going to make a trip to Wisconsin to shot with you sometime! Even if the nearest hotel is 5 towns away. Haha, just kidding.