Saturday, June 21, 2008

Eve

Eve was so adorable! She took a bit to warm up to me, but she was still such a fun and snuggly little 18 month old. I loved taking her photos. And I know mom is waiting patiently for a sneak peek, so here it is!

(I have to apologize as I have heard that my blog posts are showing up kind of odd on some screens--I had no idea. while i figure this out, the pictures will be smaller and one across. and toss me a message if the posts appear weird on your screen. thanks)

































3 comments:

The Young Family said...

These are fantastic pictures. Gillian sent me the link and I think they are just adorable. You do a great job...

JoEllen Young

Anonymous said...

Krystal, thank you so much for taking the time to let Evie warm up. I love these photos and they do capture everything that I was hoping and more. More than worth any wait.
~Gillian

Heather Cicione Photography said...

Awww, she's adorable! You did a GREAT job capturing the youth and the beauty of that little girl!