Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ashley and Brennon---The Wedding

Ashley and Brennon's wedding day had some of the craziest weather I have yet to see at a wedding, there was torrential downpours and even a tornado warning! The wet weather didn't get them down at all, and we were able to sneak outside for some photographs still. I had a great time with them and their friends and family. Thanks for having me be part of the day






Evidence of the crazy rain that came down for parts of the day














One good thing about the crazy weather? We had some awesome light to play with at the reception.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some of my most favorite shots of yours yet, Krystal!!!

Stacey
(mybabygarrett)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures!! I can't wait to see the rest. You are the best!

Diana said...

Wow! Awesome light! And beautiful sunset with the rainbow! Awesome captures!!!