Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Portrait/Lifestyle Session Announcment

I have come to the decision that I will only be accepting a VERY limited number of portrait/lifestyle sessions this year. I am going to be focusing mainly on weddings and our (expanding) family. I will be accepting limited sessions May-August and no sessions Sept-October as I will be on maternity leave. I may accept a limited number of sessions in Nov-December again, but will update on the status of this later on. If you already have a session scheduled, or in the works, then don't worry, this doesn't affect you. This also does not include engagement sessions, as I will continue to book them as usual.

I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause anyone, but I really LOVE shooting weddings and engagements and LOVE spending time with my family, so I am going to focus on that right now.

Also, prices for lifestyle sessions are changing, so be sure to check the investment page for that change. (again, this does not include sessions already booked). Thank you

Krystal

1 comment:

Nora said...

Congratulations on the expanding family! :)