Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I was tagged

I was tagged by my great friend Kate of Kate Crafton Photography. So, even though I usually don't do these things, I will humor her and do it ;)

What was I doing 10 years ago

Well, 10 years ago, I was a senior in high school. I was finishing up my last season of gymnastics. hmmmm... I was looking forward to graduating and getting the heck out of the hick town I lived in (ha, then I came back and live in a worse hick town 10 miles away!) I was being a regular angsty teenager.

some photos of me from about 10 years ago: (please excuse the very bad scans)







Things on my To Do List
*Give my house a good cleaning
*Finish Albums for clients
*Go through Amelia's closet full of clothes and make it in to a toy room
*Go to a photography workshop

Bad Habits
*Ignoring housework
*Eating too much candy
*Shopping too much for clothes for my daughter

Paces I have Lived
*Wisconsin
*Indiana
*Minnesota

Things Most People Don't Know About Me
*Matt was the first boy I ever kissed, back in high school. We didn't date straight from then until we got married....but we did date back then
*I used to want to write books and would make up stories in my head all the time when I was little
*I am a HUGE list maker. When I was younger (like 10 or so) I would make lists of what I was going to do all day long
*This is hard for me, because I am kind of an open book, so people know everything about me.

I tag you:

I am going to tag the fabulous Tiffany Brubaker, because I am excited to do her family session this weekend

2 comments:

Kate said...

heehee, thanks for humoring me! I love seeing the old photos! =)

Tiffany said...

Oh boy! I don't know if I'll be able to post pictures. I don't know if I want to! Oh, and I graduated in 98 also. :)