Friday, March 7, 2008

Chicago Photography GTG Part 1

Last weekend I trekked to Chicago to get together with some great photographers and friends. We had so much fun hanging out, talking shop, and shooting some fun images of our fabulous models.

This was our first model, Kristen. She was awesome!




















I will have images of the other models to come.

Thanks to Kate Crafton for pulling this whole thing together. And thanks to Amy, Azure, Kim, Heather, Julia, Andrea, Kristen, Nikki and Shanell for coming and helping make that weekend great!

2 comments:

Heather Cicione Photography said...

I am so honored to have met you!!! You are such a great person and an amazing photographer. I hope we can continue our little trips to new cities, maybe a little of your magic will even rub off on me:)

Anonymous said...

Krystal,
The photos you took in Chicago are amazing! I always love checking out your blog, your photography is wonderful every time :)
Love you!
Miriah