Thursday, January 3, 2008

A New Year!

I am back! Just in time to be out the door for my first wedding of 2008! I am so excited to go down to shoot Shanna and Dustin's wedding on Saturday. I will be out of the office from 3 pm tomorrow until Sunday afternoon.
I will also be out of the office next weekend Thurs-Monday to shoot Melissa and Rob's fabulous wedding in Baltimore! I can't wait!

I have another 20 or so weddings on the books for 2008 and I am so excited for each one. I am not accepting any more weddings for this year to give each of my already booked clients my full attention and care!

and because I just can't post without pictures. two of the most fabulous 2 and 4 day old EVER (okay, i am a little biased!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find the Olivia pig? Lailah LOVES Olivia, that is just too cute!