Thursday, December 20, 2007

THANK YOU and A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

First off I just want to say a huge GINORMOUS

THANK YOU

to all my clients this year

Whether you allowed me to capture your wedding day memories, or invited me into your family for a couple of hours to record a snippet of your life, or asked me to document you as a "Senior" entering your last year of high school, I sincerely cherish you all. I am convinced I have the most wonderful clients EVER. If it weren't for each and every one of you I wouldn't be able to have the most fabulous job in the world (okay, second to being a mommy, of course). You really all mean the world to me and I thank you AGAIN from the bottom of my heart.

(how is that for some crazy run on sentences.)


Basically, you all ROCK.

I also want to wish everyone a

VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope your holidays are bright and full of wonderful time with your family and friends.

I leave you with our family Christmas photos.

Also, please note, Krystal Muellenberg Photography will be closed from Friday December 21- Thursday January 3rd to allow time for celebration of Christ's birth and time with family. I will return all emails and phone calls after my return. Thank you and again have a most joyous Christmas season.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh...who is that little cutie in the middle! Lol, she sure is growing up fast isn't she? Her and my Vanessa are only 3 months apart! Wow!!!

Kate said...

Much love to you over the holiday season! xoxoxoxox

Myriah said...

Thank YOU Krystal and have a blessed Christmas Holiday!

Nora said...

So cute! Merry Christmas!