Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Kate and Randy Crafton

While in Tenessee, I had the immense pleasure of shooting a couples session for Kate and Randy Crafton. Kate is an absolutely fabulous photographer that I am so in awe of. She really inspires me to be a better photographer! So imagine my glee when they asked me to shoot their vow renewal next spring and this couples session. I am over the moon. We did their session in downtown Nashville. And while the trees and fields and parks that I usually shoot in are nice, I have a real soft spot for urban city shots. So..... if you are planning a session in the near future, and like the look of these, PLEASE, let's plan your session for in town. We can get some really cool shots. Thank you Kate and Randy for letting me capture your AWESOME relationship on camera. You were a dream to photograph, really! Can't wait for May.





























ps-- I know I am blogging a bit out of order. Ashley and Troy, I will have your wedding up this week, and Evie and Thomas you are next after them. Thank you to EVERYONE for being so patient with me while I get caught up!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looooooooooooooooooooooove them!!!!!

Heather Cicione Photography said...

YOWZA!!! That Kate Crafton is smokin' HOT!
Krystal you did a FABULOUS job (not that I would expect any less from you)!!!