Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Availability

Just wanting to let everyone know that I have no availability left in 2007 for any sessions. I am completely booked! (This includes family, children, holiday, engagement and weddings) I will be accepting sessions again Mid January. Thank you to all my wonderful clients for booking me up so fast!

As for weddings, the 2008 season is almost filled. The only openings I have are in Jan-April, and I will be only accepting 2-4 more weddings during this time. The two dates that are unavailable during this time frame are January 5th and April 5th. May-Decemeber of 2008 are completely booked and I am starting to book for 2009! I am so excited for my 2008 season, I have some absolutely fabulous couples to photograph.

Again, I so appreciate all the inquiries and clients I have! You guys are all fabulous!

Have a great day!

No comments: