Monday, November 5, 2007

Back......and Swamped!

I had a GREAT time in TN. with Evie and Thomas's wedding, the fabulous Kate and Randy Crafton's session, and seeing the adorable Keaton. It was a great time.

But now I am back and absolutely swamped. If you are waiting for your pictures, thank you SO much for your patience. I am going to be editing like a mad woman and hopefully getting them to you as soon as possible! This is what I have on my editing plate right now:

5 weddings (plus two more to add this weekend)
2 engagement sessions
4 portrait sessions
2 album designs.

And if you are wondering what I do to "edit", here it is--- I go through each and every image and make each one look as fabulous as it can, so I spend time with each image you recieve. Lots of time and energy goes into the images, even after they are taken. I definitely don't just shoot them and slap them onto a DVD for you.

So, I REALLY do appreciate your patience, and like I said, I hope to have all your photos to you soon. Thanks!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Take your time, love. If people realized how much work you put into your images they'd never rush you. I hope you survived the long trip!

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time out of your visit to do our session. Even if Randy will "be sorry" that he wore that hat in the future. LOL!

xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Well....reading this post confirms you made it back to WI in one piece! I know it was a long trip and you have no idea how much we appreciate you coming all that way. Take your time on the photos - we're excited to see them, but we're more excited to see them looking their best!! ~Evie