Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tara and Shane....The Wedding

Another weekend, another gorgeous wedding. How do I get so lucky? I totally love my job, and couples like this is why. I would write more, but it is late at night and there is a baby kicking my insides like a soccer ball, so on with the pictures ;)






































in looking through these shots, i apparently had a "thing" for hand shots this time.
Thank you Tara and Shane for letting me be a part of your special day. It was GREAT!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I have been looking at your website and blog for the past few years. I am amazed at how absolutely stunning your photographs are. I was
disappointed with my wedding photographs four years ago. I wish that I had found a photojournalist like you. It is great that you can capture the special moments for those couples. It is sad when photographs don't match expectations. Keep up the incredible work that you do. You truly have a gift.