Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jeremy and Misty....The Wedding

Jeremy and Misty are good friends of my brother Kyle, so I feel like I have known them forever....or at least 15 years or so. Their wedding was wonderful! What a great day. Their dance was awesome. Everyone had so much fun

As always, I had a little fun with ring shots.























Jeremy and Misty's best Man and Maid of Honor sang them a song for a speech at the reception, on the left is Misty's reaction. And the right is their absolutely ADORABLE ring bearer and flower girl!








this is Misty's brother Nick. And....as his "sign" says, he is single...so if any of you girls are looking for a cute guy....give him a call ;)

1 comment:

Diana said...

Very awesome job! I love the one of the shoe with the reflection. Great work!!