Monday, November 17, 2008

jeff and cindy.....engaged

i could go on and on about how great jeff and cindy are. i had so much fun at their session. they brought me to some places i hadn't used for photographs before, they were totally up for anything, and they made each other laugh. it was fantabulous (i think i use awesome too much, so i am looking for new words to use. ha!) i can't wait until their wedding in March!





cindy is a teacher, so isn't this perfect?


my favorite!!!









look at this view!




i am liking the moving train/kissing thing lately, huh? lol.



and a bit of silliness. i didn't tell jeff and cindy what i was doing with this shot, so i think they may have thought i was a little weird as i was making cindy move all around

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wonderful photography! I love the one under the train bridge. I am glad you surprised us!

Kim said...

I love the train shots you do , AND I love that last shot with the multiple Cindy's!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic! That view is amazing!!! I also like the train shot and the last shot with lots of Cindy's as well!