Monday, October 20, 2008

Jess and Dillon....engaged part 1

This session has all of my favorite things...flare, lots of kissing, walking away shots, big blue sky and a completely awesome couple who were up for anything and are completely in love! We took SO many pictures that I have a ton to share....and this is only part one! I will post more tomorrow.

Jess is one of my best friends and Dillon is an awesome guy! Jess and I have been friends for about 12 years! We were roommates for 3 years in college, and I am just SO happy for her and Dillon. They make such a great couple. We had a BLAST taking their engagement pictures. Well...maybe Dillon didn't have a blast, but he was a GREAT sport. I don't think I have laughed so hard while shooting ever. I am SO excited for their wedding next July.

love you guys!











































7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love every single one! What a beautiful fall day and cute couple!

Stephanie said...

There are so many great ones, I can't possibly choose a favorite! Great job, Krystal!!

Kristin Knudson said...

Beautiful Krystal~!!!

Diana said...

I love how the clouds look amost touchable and the sky is so blue, and the sunflare!! Perfect!

Kate said...

Wow, K, these are all phenomenal!!!

Anonymous said...

I love every one of these!

Kate said...

Wow! Like everyone else said, I can't pick a favorite... they are all fantastically awesome!